Creeksea is a village in Essex, on the Dengie peninsula on the north side of the River Crouch, one mile west of Burnham on Crouch. It is part of the Maldon district. Royal Air Force fast rescue boats and a Royal Navy motor torpedo boat flotilla operated from Creeksea during World War II.
Creeksea Place Manor, a large red brick house built c. 1569 by Sir Arthur Harris stands in the village. Many variations of Creeksea are found in old documents including Cricksea, Crykseye and Crixsey. Established in 1957, Creeksea Sailing Club has launching facilities on the River Crouch. The local public house is the Greyhound. There is a golf course in the village.
The local church is All Saints, in the Diocese of Chelmsford. The church was built in the 14th century and then rebuilt in 1878.