Fullbridge is situate at the bottom of Market Hill at the bridge that crosses over the River Chelmer. On the left is the Sunny Sailor public house formerly The Welcome Sailor, on the right is the wharf of Green's flour mills. On the opposite side is the boat building yard of David Patient Shipwright Limited who is soon to retire, with residential housing further along the bank and to the rear.
A number of reasonable large businesses operated in the area until resent times including Boat Building, John Sadd and Son Limited, the company commenced trading in July 1889 but Sadd was trading as an individual way before then and Maldon Ironworks Limited which was incorporated March 1872 to name a few. Of course a number of other companies still continue to thrive today.
Further along towards Heybridge is the Fullbridge Church which was est.1937.